Red Move 4
Illustrations by Matt Sullivan, Alphachimp Studio, Inc.
Previous Move - ReCap
- In Move 3, Red implemented new defense technologies and diplomatic maneuvers to counter Blue’s military overtures in our region. We also continued our strategy of aggressive economic competition and cyberattacks.
- Subsequently, Blue has uncovered evidence linking the attacks to Red; meanwhile, its military posture in our region has been more aggressive.
Move Brief - Objective
- To prevent Blue from establishing a military presence in Orange (or anywhere else in our region).
- Continue to capitalize on our economic policies, expanding them into biotech as well as sustaining them in high-tech, et cetera.
Move Brief - Actions
- Deal with threats posed by Blue-Orange alliance by
- shutting down tourism entirely from Red, pointing out that Blue won’t be able to replace this revenue in longer term;
- supporting Orange political parties and entities that are opposed to Blue;
- Contracting to buy Purple’s entire annual oil output, thus increasing costs to Orange & Blue.
- producing regime change in Orange;
- if and as Blue base is built, encouraging extensive terrorist activity within Orange, exploiting geographical, cultural and economic divisions within Orange.
- Carefully inaugurate untraceable outbreaks of possibly naturally caused bio-disasters, damaging industries within Blue that we’re now competing with in our biotech commercialization.
- Begin to wind down our cyber-attacks gradually, claiming credit for tracking down many sources worldwide.
Move Brief – Expected Response
<< MOVE 4 BLUE | MOVE 5 BLUE >>